[Mailman-Users] link to archive in email?

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Fri Mar 10 04:49:58 CET 2006

I'd like to configure Mailman to add a link to the footer of each post
that points to that post in the archive.  My thought is that this will
make it easier for people to refresh their memory of the context of the
thread before replying.  I spent a couple hours reading FAQs and
searching the archives of this list and learned some useful things about
content filtering that I didn't know, but I didn't see the answer to
this question.  I currently have 2.1.5 installed, I will try to get the
server owner to update this installation.

thanks for any suggestions,

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.