[Mailman-Users] 1 email for multiple email-list recipients on same server?

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:42:07 CET 2006

On 3/9/06, Matt England <mengland at mengland.net> wrote:
> The problem:

snip

> Solutions?
User education?

Which is to say, this seems to be beyond the scope of Mailman. I don't
believe it has any facility for checking what was sent to other lists
(or, as far as I know, checking what was previously sent to "this"
list) when it determines what to do with messages.

Alternatively, maybe something with procmail that hashes the body of
messages (appropriately trimmed) and discards duplicates.

--
- Patrick Bogen