[Mailman-Users] using an ORBS type lookup to auto reject posts

Jeff DeReus jdereus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 02:05:08 CET 2006

Thank you Brad for all of your help to my posts over the past weeks/days,
who knows sometimes when you get busy. I will have to look into tying in
spamassassin to those mailman lists.  currently they are private so the only
person who gets the post is myself as list-admin.  i was simply looking for
a quick way to unclutter my inbox.

Thank you,
Jeff D