[Mailman-Users] Goodmail spells doom for mailing lists?

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Sat Mar 4 22:40:56 CET 2006

>     I don't think you can opt out of the paid spammer solution from
> Goodmail.

Brad,

I had hoped that there might be a basis for some constructive dialogue.  However
you persist in using hyperbole like "paid spammer solution", and seem to be
taking in none of the points I have been raising, except as sounding boards for
repeating your assertions that abuse is certain.

Hyperbole is wonderfully satisfying to the person uttering it, and utterly
destructive for any serious dialogue.

So, I think we are done.

d/
--