[Mailman-Users] how to disable "post requires approval" messages

Crni Gorac cgorac at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 09:28:37 CET 2006

I'm administering couple mailing list and during last time each day
I'm receiving  dozen of "... post from ... requires approval" messages
("As list administrator, your authorization is requested for the
following mailing list posting...") for each list, because spammers
are trying to go trough.  So I'm wondering how to disable sending this
kind of messages to list administrator address?  I was looking trough
Mailman administrative interface for my list, but wasn't able to find
anything appropriate...

Thanks.