[Mailman-Users] Importing Archives Not Working

Karl Zander kwz-mm at commpartners.com
Fri Mar 3 19:25:28 CET 2006

Hello,

Using mm 2.1.7 with the patches for htdig and MHonArc
applied.

We have messages in mbox format that we want to import.

As per 5.1 from the FAQ, we used

where <list> is our list name.  We did create the list
before  attempting to import.

Running arch gives this,

Pickling archive state into
/data/mailman/archives/private/our-list/pipermail.pck

then seems to return without any errors or other messages.

But when visting the archives, nothing is available.

We have checked that the messages to import really are in
mbox format.

Is there another step?  I am not sure where to
troubleshoot.

--Karl