[Mailman-Users] Log analysis

Roger Favero roger at apf.it
Fri Mar 3 14:57:12 CET 2006

Mark Sapiro ha scritto:

>It's Mailman patch 1123383 at
><http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1123383&group_id=103&atid=300103>.
>
>It's also referenced in the FAQ at
><http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.030.htp>.
>
>And, since 2.1.7 it is in the contrib directory in the distribution,
>although the one on Sourceforge is more up to date than the 2.1.7
>distribution.

Hello,
thanks a lot for you answer. I downloaded the script and, after a few
modification for customisation reason, it runs very well. But now I have
a problem: I found out that my mailman post log is stop to the begin of
february and I don't know why. The other log files (smtp, smtp-failure,
ubscribe, vette, ......) are correctly updated to today. What could be
happen? For sure I wrong somethig, but I can not understand what! :-(

Thanks a lot in advance for you kind answer.
Roger