[Mailman-Users] Need help

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Mar 2 17:12:19 CET 2006

Brad Knowles wrote:

>At 3:14 PM +0200 2006-03-02, Kim Moodley wrote:
>
>>  I have a mailing list.
>>  I have about 600 email addresses.  How can i extract all those email
>>  addreses to spreadsheet or another format.
>
>	Go to the Mailman FAQ Wizard at
><http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py>.  Look at FAQ 3.62.

Also note, if you want to script the web admin interface, there is a
revised version of the script mentioned in the FAQ that Jim Tittsler
has not yet had time to get on his web site. In the mean time, you can
find it at <http://veenet.value.net/~msapiro/mailman-subscribers.py>
and <http://fog.ccsf.edu/~msapiro/mailman-subscribers.py>.

This revised script can extract essentially all the member flags and
other member info except preferred language from the Membership List
pages into a CSV format file for import to a spreadsheet.