[Mailman-Users] messages posted fropm Hotmail account donotshowup - why?

JB@comcast justbrits at comcast.net
Wed Jun 28 04:09:21 CEST 2006

<<If so, that is presumably the Hotmail issue. >>

Interesting you should say that, Mark -:) !!

I had to today re-up my CA My_e_trust virus/firewall/blah/blah/blah which has been FLAWLESS for several years (un-like Norton, MacFee, etc.).

Hotmails "from" now arrive with a "un-verified" "stamp"!!??!!

On the same sortof note for the gent w/gmail probs, I have had EXACTLY the same sort of thing occur with a couple of my lists with (of course) aol!!

Cheers!!

Ed