[Mailman-Users] Information about Mailman v2.1.7.cp2

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Mon Jun 26 22:52:49 CEST 2006

    Mark and Patrick,

    Just so you know, the migration of my lists from Mailman v2.1.7.cp2
down to 2.1.5 went fine.

    Apparently (and luckily for me) version 2.1.7.cp2 doesn't have many
changes from the main branch, nor from 2.1.5.

    Just in case you are wondering, I'm using MM 2.1.5 because that is
the latest version maintained by Red Hat for AS 4. It still uses Python
2.3.4.

    Thanks so very much for all your help.

    Best regards,

Ricardo