[Mailman-Users] 2 Questions

Rob Stewart stewart.rob at comcast.net
Mon Jun 26 17:37:17 CEST 2006

   1.   I would like to re-initialize my archives as I am turning on my
      lists, and want to remove all the "testing" emails that I have
      sent during my setup.  I know that deleting the list will do it,
      but then I loose all my setup changes.  Is there another way?
   2. I have a list admin and list moderators.  Is is possible to let
      the moderators see the user list even when they are not members of
      the list?  I really need this.

Thanks for your help.
Rob Stewart