[Mailman-Users] Change host IP address

mardin at comcast.net mardin at comcast.net
Thu Jun 22 21:40:13 CEST 2006

Patrick,

> You should only need to check the Defaults.py and mm_cfg.py to make
> sure you're using hostnames and not IP addresses.

I found our hostnames in Defaults.py:
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'our_hostname'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'our_hostname'

I didn't find any hostnames in mm_cfg.py file.

I also didn't find our host IP address in both Defaults.py and mm_cfg.py.

So it looked like we were using hostnames and not IP addresses.

By the way, is it normal not find any hostnames in the mm_cfg.py file?

Thanks for your help!
Mardin

From: "Patrick Bogen" <pdbogen at gmail.com>