[Mailman-Users] Question about the configure script.

Ryan Steele steele at agora-net.com
Thu Jun 22 19:22:57 CEST 2006

Yes, it contains the "from Defaults import *" line.

Yes, there is a paths.py with the correct prefix.

There are two Default.py's....one in an abandoned installation of
another version.  I inherited this box not long ago, but I've checked to
make sure the init.d script looks for it in the proper prefix...I can't
imagine why it would try to find the other.  The current installation is
/home/mailman  ...the apparently abandoned installation (maybe the
previous sysadmin tried this?) is in /usr/local/mailman.  However, as I
stated, there is absolutely no reference in the current working
installation to the /usr/local/mailman directory.  If there was, I
highly doubt the qrunner would work properly.  Any thoughts?  Thanks in
advance.

Best,
Ryan