[Mailman-Users] UnpicklingError: pickle data was truncated

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 16:42:00 CEST 2006

On 6/22/06, Patrick Kennedy <patrickkennedy at education.state.vt.us> wrote:
> Removed all of them and just sent some test messages and am getting the
> same thing.  How does one unpickle?  I did unshunt.

Unshunt doesn't remove them, it reinjects them into the queue. Was
this what you did? You want to actually 'rm' the various '.pck' files
in e.g., /var/lib/mailman/qfiles/shunt/ (or, perhaps, they might not
have made it to /shunt/. You can 'mv' *all* of the queue files away,
and put them back in one at a time to see which one is breaking.)

I'm not sure of how to unpickle, someone else on the list should be
able to help, here. Which brings me to...

P.s., please CC the list on all replies. :)

--
- Patrick Bogen