[Mailman-Users] Not your usual "Premature end of script headers" email

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 00:06:09 CEST 2006

On 6/20/06, Mickey Chandler <mailmandev at whizardries.com> wrote:
> At 03:59 PM 6/20/2006, Patrick Bogen wrote:
>  >Also, did you try what the FAQ suggested, just for kicks?
> You mean rebuilding with the proper GID?  Yeah.  It's what I meant
> when I said "And I've tried that already anyway."

Sorry, must've overlooked that. As a list-ditch attempt (which is to
say, you might want to wait until other list members weigh in on the
issue), you might try removing and recreating the problematic list.

The problem may be with this list's config.pck. You might try
restoring it from the automatic backup (config.pck.last, IIRC).

--
- Patrick Bogen