[Mailman-Users] Mailman archives

Uthra Rao urao at pop200.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 20 20:08:45 CEST 2006

For my mailing list the archiving options are as follows:

Archive message -  YES
Is archive file source for Public or Private  -  PUBLIC
How often should a new archive volume be started  -  MONTHLY

This is the default setting and I did not change it. When I post a message
to the mailing list the message is not getting archived in the
/usr/lib/mailman/archives/public directory.

I created the archives/public directory and its owner/group is mailman. I
am not sure why my message is not getting archived. Could someone please
guide me on this?

Thank You.

Uthra