[Mailman-Users] changing hostname of web interface page

Will Twomey william.twomey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 01:19:32 CEST 2006

My website and email (postfix + mailman) are hosted on two different servers.

I'd really like to be able to use the mailman web interface, but it
goes to the http server instead of the web server.

Instead of 'hostname.com/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/list' I'd like it to be
'list.hostname.com/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/list/general'

Does anyone know how I can do this without changing the mailman email
address from list at hostname.com to list at list.hostname.com?

I added the IP of my mail server to /etc/hosts, in order to use the
admin page, and I changed the "Host name this list prefers for email."
part. This didn't seem to change anything, though. :(

Thanks!

-Will