[Mailman-Users] Posting by members treated as non-members

Ryan Steele steele at agora-net.com
Mon Jun 19 20:53:32 CEST 2006

I sent this in a reply to Mark Sapiro, but I feel I should give the list
an opportunity to answer as well.  I've added a user to the list through
the admin interface (via mass subscription), we'll call him user1 (added
as user1 at domain.com).  However, when user1 attempts to send mail to the
list, it bounces back, saying that he attempted to post to a
members-only list as a non-member.  I double-checked that the user was
added properly...and he was.  Has anyone else experienced this issue, or
have any tips as to a resolution?  As always, thanks in advance! :-)

Best,
Ryan