[Mailman-Users] "faking" one user of a list

Daniel Bartlett dan at f-box.org
Fri Jun 16 11:18:04 CEST 2006

Hi there,
There is a list that I run and have a slightly political situation. It
has been requested that one user on the list is "faked" into thinking
they are still on the list. So that they receive their own mails and the
rest of the lists mails. And the their mail can go into the archive. But
it should not go to the rest of the list. Basically "faking" them into
thinking that their emails are getting sent out.

Anyone got any ideas on this one? I know it's a little odd.

Cheers,
Daniel.