[Mailman-Users] Bug in Mailman 2.1.4

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 01:02:21 CEST 2006

On 6/13/06, Bob Bergey <bob at bergey.net> wrote:
> At 11:57 AM -0500 on 6/13/06, Patrick Bogen wrote:
> >  http://rentzsch.com/macosx/mailmanWorkaround
> Wow -- that's exactly my problem! Thanks for the tip -- I'll try it
> later today.

Let us know how it goes.

> I'm a little scared to upgrade -- still running OS 10.3.9 on my
> Xserve, and have been reluctant to upgrade Mailman, mainly because
> I'm just not familiar with the process. Have you upgraded Mailman on
> an Xserve, and had any problems?
I haven't; all of our machines are Debian GNU/Linux. The upgrade
should be fairly standard, but don't take my word for it. If you can,
it might be wiser to try the upgrade on a different machine (another,
similar Xserve, but one you don't rely on for a functional mailman) to
get the feel of it.

P.S., Please CC the list on all replies.

--
- Patrick Bogen