[Mailman-Users] Using Mailman as list-admin

Michael f3402vy02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Jun 13 16:10:42 CEST 2006

Hello,

I just installed mailman and now I want to create some lists, but I want to use mailman more or less as a distribution-list-admin-tool + mail-archive.
So I want to
- create the listmembers (no welcome-message should be seent to them)
- only I am allowed to send mail to the list (is there a web-interface to do this?)
- no mails to listmembers like "don't forget: you are registered to the list xxx ..."

is this possible? what option do I have to look for!

thanks for any help!

michi