[Mailman-Users] Problems with To Header

Joseph Perrie jperrie at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 12 20:36:07 CEST 2006

I thought that Bind allows multiple aliases and CNAMEs for an IP address,
but only one reverse lookup.  Are you suggesting I should use multiple IP
addresses for the host?

Tony Perrie
Engineer, STI Convergence Team, BQQA
11501 Burnet Rd, Building 906/3007C Austin, TX, 78759
Phone: 512-838-1402, T/L: 678-1402
Fax: 512-838-2132