[Mailman-Users] How to unhide 20 000, or so, e-mails in one go

Muhammad Al-Massari Muhammad at tajdeed.net
Wed Jun 7 17:49:52 CEST 2006

How to unhide 20 000, or so, e-mails in one go

Thanks very much Mark

I corrected that stupid default. But much damage is already done in the past.

How to unhide 20 000, or so, e-mails in one go. Doing it one by one is a real NIGHTMARE!!!

(I have two other big lists too ... to be modified also!)

Muhammad Al-Massari

Muhammad at tajdeed.net