[Mailman-Users] Need bin/newlist to notify but not prompt

Hugh Esco he at reclaimedcomputers.ca
Wed Jun 7 11:57:00 CEST 2006

I'm building a script to automate the installation of
multiple instances of mailman.  I need the bin/newlist to
complete its work without me answering a prompt I'll never
see, but still notify the administrator of the new list
that it has been created and is working.

bin/newlist -q/--quiet
Normally the administrator is notified by email (after a
prompt) that their list has been created.  This option
suppresses the prompt and notification.

Is there any way to get what I'm looking for without
hacking on the python code underneath?

--
Hugh Esco
RCK Computer Services