[Mailman-Users] Config Prob. Can't Send or Receive Mail

Jesse Lee jesse.solidot at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 06:00:44 CEST 2006

Yes, I have consulted both Mailman's installation manual and exim.org's
guide, So some macro names are hybrid. I've corrected them now using exim
site's guide.

But still have other problem, can't send mail to list, it return to sender
and got a message below:

  mylist at lists.mysite.org <slash-chinese at lists.solidot.org>
   local delivery failed

What's wrong here?