[Mailman-Users] sysadmin held messages reviewer?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Jun 7 05:08:05 CEST 2006

Paul Wise wrote:

>I'm wondering if anyone on this list has written or knows of an
>interactive command-line application to allow a sysadmin on a mailman
>server to review all the held messages and subscription requests for all
>lists associated with a mailman install.

It would be fairly simple to modify cron/checkdbs to do this. You could
reduce the main loop to something like:

    for name in Utils.list_names():
        # the list must be locked in order to open the requests database
        mlist = MailList.MailList(name)
        try:
            print 'List %s -----------------' % name
            print pending_requests(mlist)