[Mailman-Users] How to connect my server to mailman?

Amir Helzer amir.helzer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 23:50:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm very new to mailman, so excuse my newbie questions.

My server has user lists and other information in its own database, and I
want to use mailman for mass email distribution (which my hosting forbids me
to do on the website server). So, I want my cgi-bin scripts to be able to do
management operations for my mailman lists, e.g.:
* Subscribe new users, so that they don't even need to reply to ack (they
already did it on my server)
* Subscribe news users so that the need to reply to mailman's subscription
email.
* Remove users from the list

Any remote queries that I can use (somewhat safely), from within the network
in order to achieve those?

Thanks,
Amir