[Mailman-Users] locate user passwd or resend passwd to user?

Jana Nguyen jnguyen at ncmir.ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 6 23:02:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

I enable the archive file source for private archive; only current list
members can view the archives.  The problem is I migrated the list of
members via the command line /bin/add_members  in "quite" mode so the
user doesn't have the password to authenticate to view the archive.

How or where do I locate the user password or is there a way that I
re-send out all email to user with their passwd attached?

Thanks!