[Mailman-Users] Second request - Code edit question.

Dragon dragon at crimson-dragon.com
Mon Jun 5 17:37:03 CEST 2006

7D wrote:
>So I ask a TECHNICAL question on the developers list which in the
>sign up for these lists says if for technical questions, and I am
>promptly told to put the question on the users list which is
>non-technical.  OK so now I am asking here (in the wrong place by
>y'alls descriptions) how to do something.  Sorry if I sound a little
>frustrated, but had the descriptions of the lists not been written
>so poorly I would probably have an answer by now.  ANYWAY...  Can
>someone PLEASE help me with editing the canned standard confirmation
>emails for subscribing and unsubscribing to lists?  basically a
>customer wnats to remove the reference to the web inteface method of
>confirming the requested action.  Any help in getting this takenb
>care of would greatly be apprecaited.

Going into a user-supported, open-source community demanding help
with an attitude like this is not going to win you any points.

Mark and Brad answered your question for you but a bit of due
diligence on your part would have saved a lot of vitriol and you
would not have annoyed two of the most helpful, knowledgeable and
active members of this forum.

There is an extensive FAQ with a search facility that would have
gotten you the answer you needed without the unpleasantness.

Dragon