[Mailman-Users] Second request - Code edit question.

7D jebva at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 10:44:19 CEST 2006

So I ask a TECHNICAL question on the developers list which in the sign up for these lists says if for technical questions, and I am promptly told to put the question on the users list which is non-technical.  OK so now I am asking here (in the wrong place by y'alls descriptions) how to do something.  Sorry if I sound a little frustrated, but had the descriptions of the lists not been written so poorly I would probably have an answer by now.  ANYWAY...  Can someone PLEASE help me with editing the canned standard confirmation emails for subscribing and unsubscribing to lists?  basically a customer wnats to remove the reference to the web inteface method of confirming the requested action.  Any help in getting this takenb care of would greatly be apprecaited.

  Thanks,
  Alan