[Mailman-Users] show senders address

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Jun 4 19:02:05 CEST 2006

todd at simplyjew.com wrote:

>Hi. I am trying to set my list up so that the senders address appears
>in the header. Ideally, the list users should see who sent the email.
>The reply should still direct the message back to the list, but like I
>said, the user can see who sent the message as well. Any help would be
>appreciated. Thanks, Todd

On the list's General Options page, as long as anonymous_list is No,
the sender will be in the From: header.

If you want simple reply to go only to the list, see the
first_strip_reply_to and reply_goes_to_list options on the same page.
Read and consider the information at the "(Details for
reply_goes_to_list)" link.