[Mailman-Users] Need help for small non-profit

Marty Beilin webbrd at comcast.net
Sat Jul 29 17:11:32 CEST 2006

We are a small non-profit organization.  We send out a few email
announcements each month using Mailman residing at our website hosting
service.  We are moving our website to another hosting service that does not
offer mass emailing.

Is Mailman software we can download and use on our office computer?  Would
our computer have to be connected to the Web at all times?

Is there a better solution available?  Basically we send out 5-10 email
messages a month to our list subscribers.   Sometimes the email messages
contain pdf or Word attachments.

Thanks,

Marty Beilin

Well Spouse Association