[Mailman-Users] Mailman and SpamAssassin

Catherine Maxwell catmaxx at berrach.com
Wed Jul 26 16:00:51 CEST 2006

I would like to hear feedback about any issues that may be caused by
using SpamAssassin on a Mailman server. Spam is getting out of
control and the spammers are hitting the listname-owner and
listname-request addresses hard. We need to get this under control
but we are getting mixed reviews here about using SpamAssassin with
Mailman so I thought that I would ask you guys. Can you give me your
feelings about this? If it is not a good idea, could you suggest an
alternate method to get the job done? Thanks.

--Catherine