[Mailman-Users] stange domain/url question

Anne Ramey anne.ramey at ncmail.net
Wed Jul 19 16:45:05 CEST 2006

Not too long ago, we switched out domain from wwwadm.mydomain.com to
lists.mydomain.com.  I used fix-url on all the lists, and when we create
all lists now, we create then as
./newlist listname at lists.mydomain.com

But when the email is sent to the administrator for these new lists it
has wwwadm.mydomain.com referenced in it:

There is also an email-based interface for users (not administrators)
of your list; you can get info about using it by sending a message
with just the word `help' as subject or in the body, to:

    annes.test-request at wwwadm.mydomain.com

To unsubscribe a user: from the mailing list 'listinfo' web page,
click on or enter the user's email address as if you were that user.
Where that user would put in their password to unsubscribe, put in
your admin password.  You can also use your password to change
member's options, including digestification, delivery disabling, etc.

Please address all questions to mailman-admin at wwwadm.mydomain.com

Does anyone know why this is happening?  Or how I get this to change to
lists.mydomain.com?  My users are pretty much computer novices and this
will confuse them.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Anne