[Mailman-Users] FW: FW: No One Can Post a Message but the Server

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:11:51 CEST 2006

On 7/18/06, Greg Sims <greg at headingup.net> wrote:
> Thank you for the feedback on this issue ... I wanted to give you an update
> about the newsletter this morning.  The newsletter was generated by the
> server but it was never distributed to the mailing list.

Can you double-check that the bash script is including the header
properly? Redirect the To: address to your personal account instead of
to Mailman, and look at the raw message.

<snip>

> I had some new people subscribe to the list last night.
> Default_member_moderation is set to Yes but the moderation bit of the new
> members is not being set.

As far as I know, this "should work". Can someone else with more
knowledge of why this might fail weigh in?

--
- Patrick Bogen