[Mailman-Users] FW: No One Can Post a Message but the Server

Greg Sims greg at headingup.net
Tue Jul 18 03:32:00 CEST 2006

Thanks Patrick!

It appears this password is striped from the email header before it is sent
out.  This is important as the list password would be disclosed to everyone!

Should the <list password> be the administrator for the list?  This is the
way it is setup for the server early Tuesday morning.  I hope it is correct.

Thanks again!  Greg