[Mailman-Users] header/footer attachments

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 00:16:40 CEST 2006

I am trying to verify that this is normal behavior for Mailman. I have
been doing this for a number of years and never
realized this. According to a previous post to the list:

>Are you saying that the original posts to the list contain attachments
>that go to the list? If so, the list header and footer will always be
>added as separate MIME parts (attachments).

I interpret this to mean that ANY message with an attachment, sent to
a list that has header and footers appended, will
put the footer and header into an attachment, along with the original
attachment.

I would like to verify that this is true before I pass the information
on to list owners.

--
Christopher Adams
adamsca at gmail.com