[Mailman-Users] You are not authorized to create new mailing lists (WEB ONLY)

Ki Song ki at knifecenter.com
Thu Jul 13 00:34:13 CEST 2006

I believe I have setup everything properly for a new mailman install.
I have the following system:
Fedora Core 4
Postfix
mailman 2.1.5

I am able to post a help request and subscribe request to the mail server.
I get valid responses.

However, for example, when I try and acknowledge the subscribe request by
clicking on a link to subscribe using the web, the web interface shows that
there is no such list.

Furthermore, when I try and create a new list from the web, it says that I
am unauthorized to create a list, even though I entered in the correct
passwords that are required: List creator's (authentication) password.

I believe it has something to do with group id, but I don't know how to fix
this.

Regards,
Ki Song