[Mailman-Users] moving mailman

mardin at comcast.net mardin at comcast.net
Thu Jul 13 00:26:48 CEST 2006

Mark,

Thanks for your help! Both URL and post are working now after following your instructions!

But I met a new problem. After I used URL of https://mailman_server/mailman/admin/, I could log in the list successfully. But I could not modify the contents of configurations and do other administration work. When I wanted to submit the changes, I got the following message:

"Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted    connection and could easily be read by a third party.
Are you sure you want to continue sending this information? -> Continue"

After I clicked the Continue Botton, nothing changed about the list. What were the problems about the above message? Do you know how to resolve it?

Mardin

From: Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net>