[Mailman-Users] Next Gen stuff (was: mailman minimal (memory) requirements?)

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Mon Jul 3 19:21:51 CEST 2006

Jim Popovitch wrote:

> Mark Sapiro wrote:
>> To elaborate a bit, as Brad says, you need to have a web server and MTA
>> running.
>
> Personally, I would like to see Mailman break it's reliance on a local
> local webserver.  Currently you can't really move the Mailman logic
> (queue, archives, notifications, sign-up pages, admin pages, etc) to
> separate hosts without involving NFS or other shared fs technology.

Feel free to put that on the wish list via the Mailman wiki at
<http://wiki.list.org/>, or file an RFE via the SourceForge page at
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103&atid=350103>.

If you could help code up such a feature, please take the rest of this
discussion to the mailman-developers list.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755