[Mailman-Users] isolating mailman attributes/variables

Carconni carconni at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 1 21:57:56 CEST 2006

Hi,

Hi

I have a few hundred lists.  During migration some of my reply to variables were over written with wrong reply to address.  This didn't happen to all of the lists but those that did have this overwrite need to be corrected.  (All my lists have explicit reply to).

For example:  List A at abc.xyz.com  has an explicit reply to A at xyz.com, List B at abc.xyz.com has an explicit reply to B at xyz.com.

Now C at abc.xyz.com should have an explicit reply to C at xyz.com but somehow wound up with B at xyz.com as it's reply to address.
In addition, B at xyz.com was written to some other lists as well.

Is there a way to weed out which lists have a given reply to address?  I don't really want to walk through each list to find out which list contains the wrong variable.

We have ./find_member.  Is there something like  ./find_variable?  I tried to use config_list to print out all my lists into one file so I can grep the reply to info but unfortunately each time the script looped to the next list it overwrote the results of the last result.

Thanks