[Mailman-Users] members address in to header

Aaron Todd toddaa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:00:03 CET 2006

Mark,

Thank you very much.  I just googled OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION and
got a ton of information about exactly what you were taking about.  The FAQ
link you sent me is something that I dont think I've seen yet so I'll
proably spend a few hours there reading.

Thanks again, you've been a big help.

toddaa