[Mailman-Users] any info on this reported exploit?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 04:14:33 CET 2006

Brad Knowles wrote:
> If we insist that everyone follow the proper procedure every time,
> then we shouldn't have any problems.

Well, I disagree with the current procedure, which based on past emails,
suggests that no one is kept informed about security concerns, and only
those that hear about one on their own can get a private response by
emailing mailman-security.

> But if you can't (or won't) follow the proper procedures, then I
> think it's perfectly reasonable to ask that you go somewhere else.

Thanks, I'll think more of you because you think I should go. <sigh>
Perhaps I am not the stumbling block here.

-Jim P.