[Mailman-Users] How hard is it to spoof an email?

Jp Possenti jp at pifiu.com
Sun Jan 29 20:38:20 CET 2006

I have a couple of questions regarding that FAQ link:

1. Setting the max_num_recipients to 1 will mean that any time I make a
newsletter to the public, I need to login and approve that request, correct?

I am just confused about the wording of the command. Does that mean that the
message will go through but just to 1 person in the list and the other say
499 people will not receive it?

I apologize for the ignorance.

2.  For setting everyone's moderation bit on, I can figure that out as it's
an option under General -> Additional settings. But for the second part
regarding posting using an approved:header I don't see that option anywhere.
How would this work?

Kind regards,

Jp