[Mailman-Users] Weirdness

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 01:39:58 CET 2006

Lawrence Bowie wrote:

> That has already been done. There is something wrong.
>
> Everyone is subscribed to the list as memebers and they are posting with the
> same email as on the membership list.
>
> Has anyone seen this before. Very weird ...

I saw it today on a list for one person out of a thousand subscribers.
I *think*, but I'm not 100% sure, that this subscriber was pending
subscription approval during the upgrade from MM 2.1.5m to 2.1.6.  I'm
pretty sure the upgrade notes recommend clearing all admin approvals
before upgrading, however on my system a few issues slipped through
during the upgrade window.

On your system is is more like one or two users or more like 90%?

Just curious,

-Jim P.