[Mailman-Users] move from version 2.0.11 to 2.1.5

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Jan 25 19:29:14 CET 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-25 at 12:32 -0500, Chad Rebuck wrote:
> I've installed a new server running Fedora 4.  I can create a new list, but
> I have not determined why mailman is not seeing the users from my 2.0.11
> list.  I copied the lists/ and archives/ dir from the old server to the new
> one.  I have read through the INSTALL and UPGRADE docs following all the
> steps -- I think.
>
> If more details are needed please let me know.

How did you install mailman? Was it from scratch or did you use our RPM?
If you used the RPM then you should look
at /usr/share/doc/mailman-*/INSTALL.REDHAT for documentation on the
directory structure, you may not have copied the old list data into the
locations currently used.
--
John Dennis
Red Hat Software