[Mailman-Users] Questions Regarding Command Line Commands

Mark Phillips phillipsmarkw at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 17:37:22 CET 2006

Please excuse this (potential) double post. My ISP is
blocked from posting to this list, so I am trying
again from a yahoo account. Sometimes I can get
through from my ISP, other times not. So I am trying
again! :(

I have a mysql database with names and email addresses
for our little league.
I wrote a python scrip to pull the names and email
addresses from our
database and put them into groups for each team in
each division. I want to
bulk load these email addresses into mailman and
create mailing lists for
each team in each division. I know I can do this from
the web interface, but
I would rather do it from my python script (we have
over 90 teams!).

I have seen the documentation on what the command line
commands are, but I am not sure how to issue those
commands from a python script.

Thank for any help you can provide!

--
Mark Phillips