[Mailman-Users] external archiver

Scott Michael Koch koch at cs.utk.edu
Tue Jan 24 04:45:55 CET 2006

Mailman-users,

Is it possible to set the {PUBLIC,PRIVATE}_EXTERNAL_ARCHIVER variable on
a per-list basis?

The reason I ask this is because a particular list owner is wanting to
disable all email address(even the anti-spam mailman version) in the
public list archives for their particular public lists. Is there a clean
mailman style way of doing this on a per list basis?

Someone recomended using hypermail, but I do not want to have to use this
on all the lists at my site. I would rather not use an external archiver
if at all possible.

Has anyone found any other/better methods for hiding email addresses in
archives on a per-list basis?

Thanks
-Scott

Scott Koch
CS Undergraduate & UTKCS System Administrator
865-974-3840 / koch at cs.utk.edu
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~koch