[Mailman-Users] Virtual Host problem with 2.1.7

Mel Sojka kd5de at nwla.com
Sun Jan 22 12:10:28 CET 2006

I am moving a couple list from a server that was running version 2.0.8.
I have got the list in place and the archives in place ran bin/withlist
-l -r fix_url listname -u  This may be where I messed up since I used
the virtual hostname (should I have used the default host name?) But
whatever when I attempted to start mailman I get
add_vituralhost(virtual1.tld, mail.vurtual1.tld)
NameError: name 'virtual1.tld' is not defined. Where did I miss the boat.
I do have my mm_cfg.py configured

--
System Janitor/Network Plumber http://www.nwla.com
Linux User #25446    Linux 2.6.14