[Mailman-Users] Determine List Bandwidth

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri Jan 20 03:10:56 CET 2006

At 7:50 PM -0500 2006-01-19, Bryan Carbonnell wrote:

>  Is there any facility within Mailman to determine the bandwidth used
>  by a specific list?

	No.  This is closely related to the Mailman FAQ Wizard entries at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.051.htp>
and
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.030.htp>.

>  If not, is there a way to do it using Sendmail?

	There's a certain amount that you can do with log processing
tools like lire (see logreport.org), or the kinds of tools that I
used to use and maintain about ten years ago (see
<http://www.shub-internet.org/brad/sendmail/index.html>), but I am
not personally aware of anything that would seem to fill the gap you
seem to be looking for.  If you find something, please let us know.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755